BUST A CHEAT INVESTIGATIONS PTY LTD ACN 631760597
Website Terms and Conditions:1. The parties to these terms are:
BUST A CHEAT INVESTIGATIONS ("Our", "Us" and "We"); and
(a) the End User (including anyone who views the site), anyone who uses Our site ("You").
2. These terms that govern the use of this website, being www.bustacheat.com.au (referred to as the "Site"). If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, do not use the Site.
3. Your use of, or participation in, certain Services may be subject to additional terms, and such terms will either be listed in this Agreement or will be presented to you for acceptance when you sign up to use such Services.
4. Our site offers general information about our Services. These Website Terms and Conditions do not govern the relationship between the parties for the actual provision of the Services by Us, but rather, govern the use of this Site by You.
Limited License to Use Site:
5. The Content contained on the Site (collectively, "Content"), such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is our property or the property of our licensors or licensees, and the compilation of the Content on the Site is our exclusive property, protected by Australian and international copyright laws, treaties and conventions. All software used on the Site is our property or the property of our software suppliers and protected by Australian and international copyright laws, treaties and conventions.6. We grant You a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site. No Content of the Site or any other Internet site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Us may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded (other than page caching), uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, or sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose,
7. This License granted to you does not include, and specifically excludes, any rights to: resell or make any commercial use of the Site or any Content; collect and use any product listings, descriptions, or prices; make any derivative use of the Site or Content; download or copy account information for the benefit of anyone else; or use any form of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.Use of Site and Services:
8. You will only use the Site in a manner consistent with this agreement, and any and all applicable local, state, territorial, national and international laws and regulations.9. You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you contribute to the Site (ii) the information and content you post, transmit, publish or otherwise make available through the Site, and (iii) your interactions with other users through the Services.
10. You assume all risk when using the Site, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others. You acknowledge that we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information provided to you on the Site. You understand that We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, either express or implied, regarding the information contained on this Site.External links and Activities:
11. We may provide you with links to external websites from the site ("External Links"), but: acknowledge that:we do not endorse or recommend such website;
websites do not form part of our website;
we do not warrant that (i) any information contained in such website is true and correct;(ii) these external websites do not contain viruses, trojans and other malware.
12. We may promote, advertise or sponsor products and services, or other activities that may be conducted offline and may be conducted by other parties ("External Activities").13. We may also provide you with External Links for the purpose of External Activities, where we do you acknowledge that:
we do not endorse or recommend such External Activities or External Links;
such External Activities or External Links do not form part of our website and may be subject to separate terms and conditions;
you participate in any External Activities or use External Links at your own risk;
we are not liable for any loss, damage or claim arising from External Activities or External Links whether or not such External Activities or External Links are provided by our agents or contractors;
Intellectual Property:15. You acknowledge and agree that we own and retain all intellectual and other proprietary rights in the Site (unless expressly stated otherwise).
16. You must not post, copy, modify, communicate, transmit, publish, perform, display, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any (i) the Content or (ii) other copyrighted material, trade-marks and other proprietary content accessible via the Site, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of the proprietary rights.Indemnity and Limitation of liability:
17. You agree to indemnify and keep Us indemnified against any claim, demand, injury, damage, loss, expense, cost of liability (whether direct or indirect) made against us or suffered by Us in connection with your use of this Site, the breach of these Terms or the breaching of rights of third parties.18. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall we be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use the site or services, including, without limitation, damages for loss or corruption of data or programs, service interruptions and procurement of substitute services, even if we know or has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances will our aggregate liability, in any form of action whatsoever in connection with this agreement or the use of the services or the site, exceed $100.00. We shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or losses resulting from any correspondence or business dealings with third party advertisers or resulting from the presence of such advertisers on the Site or Services.
Disclaimer:19. This section will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. We provide the Site, Services and Products on an "as is" and "as available" basis and disclaim all representations, warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the Services or the Site (including all information contained therein), and including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title or ownership. To the extent we are not permitted to exclude any implied warranties, our liability is limited (at our option) to (a) where the breach relates to goods, the repair or replacement of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods or the payment of the cost of repairing or replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods; or (b) where the breach relates to the supply of a service, resupplying the service or payment of the cost of having the service resupplied. To the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant that your use of the site or services will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, error-free or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the site or services will be corrected. We disclaim liability for, and no representation or warranty is made with respect to the connectivity and availability of the services. The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby disclaimed.
20. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Services, but not directly by us, are those of their respective authors (who may be other users) and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of any information provided on the Site or Services, nor adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party other than us. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any claim, loss or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any person's reliance on information or other content posted on the Site or Services, or transmitted to or by any users.Severance:
If any provision in this agreement is unlawful or inconsistent with any law, then to the extent of the unlawful nature or inconsistency, that provision may be severed from without affecting the remainder of the agreement.Jurisdiction:
This agreement and any contract arising under it is governed exclusively by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any legal proceedings relating to them can only be taken in courts with jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia. Where the law gives you a right to bring a proceeding in any other state of Australia, this does not in any way limit that right.